Inhalt des Dokuments
ONLINE Summer School “Data Science and Artificial Intelligence for Urban Water Management”
- © Copyright Smart Water Networks group 2019
As part of the Nordic Water Network , the Smart Water Networks group at TU Berlin and Einstein Center Digital Future is offering its new Summer School “Data Science and Artificial Intelligence for Urban Water Management” for the Summer semester 2020. The school will take place from May 25th – 29th 2020.
Considering the current restrictions in place after COVID-19 outbreak, the Summer School is going fully virtual and students will not have to travel to Berlin and attend classroom activities - everything is going to be managed online. Further instructions will be communicated to registered students on how to get access to the online lectures and exercise materials for the school. The school is therefore still scheduled for May 25th – 29th 2020.
*** Registration is now open at this link  ***
Registration is open until April 17th 2020 or as soon as the maximum capacity is reached.
We are looking forward to welcoming you (virtually) at TU Berlin!
- Introduction to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in Urban Water Systems
- Modelling and control of Urban Water Systems
- Cybersecurity and other anomalies in urban water networks
- Smart metering and behavioural modelling
- Water-energy nexus and water and urban development
Why to attend?
- 5-day lecture + project
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Language: English
- International guest lecturers
- Exam: oral discussion & short project report
Prof. Dr. Andrea Cominola  - Course coordinator
Ivo Daniel  - Teaching Assistant